Sunday, November 7, 2010

One Million Possibilites.

If you were required to distribute one million dollars any way you wanted, how would you do it? Why?

If I was required to distribute a million dollars any way I wanted I honestly wouldn’t know what to do with myself. I’d probably be a little jealous at first because I’d at least want to keep some of it, and if we were all honest, you would agree with me. That is a lot of money for one person to have power over in distributing. It also has the power to make a huge impact in people’s lives.
      My dad is the state side director for a corporation that does a lot of overseas work. Times are tough and missionaries need help. I, being the daughter of a mission-minded home, have a huge heart for the missionaries. I would use some of the money I was given to help the families overseas as well as the corporation my dad works for. I know they would use it in a way that would glorify God.
     I also have a huge heart for adoption. Going through the process with my family, I know how expensive adoption can get, and how stressful fundraising can be. One million dollars can help multiple families with the expenses that are needed for the adoption process. It would be a relief to the families knowing that they had the adoption paid for.
     There are truly so many things I could do with one million dollars. The possibilities are endless. Supporting missionaries and families who are in the process of adoption are just two. It’s a lot of money for any one person to have, and given time I know I would use it to better God’s kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment